Why Butler Beds?
Proudly made in America’s Heartland, Butler Beds are meticulously built with a rugged, superior-welded structure to increase longevity and retain the value in your investment. From the scorching summer sun to the harsh Montana winters, these beds are proven to withstand the most challenging conditions. Tough and reliable, they simply give you more for your money.
Butler Beds Authorized Dealer
We offer the following products in Montana:
- Flat Beds – A good flat bed truck is the workhorse of your farm or ranch. Butler provides a variety that can be fitted to your existing truck to ensure you can haul the cargo you need to get the job done.
- Spike Beds – The original dual Spike Bed set the standard for dependable hay handling. When you need to use your bed for other chores than hauling hay, simply remove the spikes, stow under the deck and go.
- Arm Beds – Versatile by design, Arm Beds thrive on the ranch. Improve feeding efficiencies by transporting two bales at a time. The free-floating arm feature allows for easy unrolling of bales, reducing waste over rough terrain.
- Arm Bed Specifications & Features
- Spike Bed Specifications & Features
- Flat Bed Specifications & Features
- One-year limited warranty, free from workmanship defects.